Padmashree, Padmabhushan, Shree BhoopathiRaaju VissamRaaju / B.V.Raju gaaru, hon'ble founder / former chairman of Shree Vishnu Educational society (SVES) and the allied Padmashree Dr. B.V.Raju Institute of Technology / B.V.R.I.T [ Narsapur, Medak District, Telangana ] & Cement Corporation of India (CCI),
is one of the most celebrated industrialists, educationists, and philanthropists of India whose vision has been instrumental in transforming the lives of many diligent students across the established educational institutions....
Being an accomplished alumnus of B.V.R.I.T, I can go on writing volumes about the greatness of my college B.V.R.I.T and it's magnanimity in shaping the lives of thousands and thousands of students that are now pioneers in their respective chosen shores of lives / careers / professions / industries all over the world, executing a unique signature mark of Shree Vishnu Educational society (SVES) that has always taught us "only sky is the limit" for our diligent efforts in making our lives and this world a much better place for everyone to prosper with peace of mind and health.
Various members of SVES have been living these core values thoroughly all through their endeavours in transforming this planet into an educated world with many ignited and enlightened minds that are essentially the harbinger of the modern age world's well-being.
Shree K.V.VishnuRaju gaaru, hon'ble chairman of SVES, continues to carry forward the pristine legacy of Shree B.V.Raju gaaru and his vision for a continuous better world and better humanitarian values all through the society....
Akin to how a ray of sunshine that alights on a glacier and it's nearby areas, creates a source of fresh water streams / rivulets that shall take the form of mighty perennial rivers as they keep flowing forward to bless the lives of thousands and thousands of prudent folks in this world...,
A ray of Shree Shaarada devi's pristine blessings, enshrined in the meritorious and revered institutions like B.V.R.I.T, when alights on its blessed students, they become a source / torch bearers of perennial universal well-being and peace for this world all thru their endeavours.
My humble namaskaarams to Shree Shaaradaa Devi mandir enshrined in the peaceful lawn amidst our E.C.E block and the main block of the B.V.R.I.T college and to Shree VidyaGanapathi swamy located in the pristine Vinaayaka temple in the B.V.R.I.T premises, as I offer my humble Shraddaanjali at the lotus feet of Shree B.V.Raju gaaru standing lofty in the campus with a pristine smile that continues to bless many students everyday as they enter the college premises for a fruitful educative learning journey....💐
No comments:
Post a Comment